Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello, my name is Jen Zoodsma. This is my second semester at GVSU. I transferred from Davenport University where my major was Accounting. Here at Grand Valley, my major is Psychology with concentration in special education. I love working with children. During the summer I am a camp counselor at The Humane Society and during the school year I am the freshmen volleyball coach at Lowell, which is also where I graduated from. I like to keep busy, but when I have free time I like to watch movies and go to concerts. I love all kinds of music and I am always up for any concert.

I have always had an interest in history, but I have never taken a World History class. So I hope that I can learn new things in this class and gain a larger interest in world history. I hope that this blog makes what we learn easier to understand as well as more fun to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment