Thursday, September 24, 2009

Introductory Statement

My name is Eric Piccard and I'm a junior at Grand Valley State University in Allendale, MI. I have always been in this area, growing up in Grand Rapids and graduating from Kenowa Hills High School. I am a math major for secondary education. As I have always had an interest in history, I decided to choose it for my required teachable minor. I enjoy spending much of my time with friends and family. I love being outside as well as watching movies if I have time beyond doing schoolwork.

In contibuting to this blog over the next several weeks, I hope to gain knowledge in a broad range of topics. Posting frequently will be a challnge, but I look forward to progressing in my writing ability. Overall, I have a desire to learn more about the past and more importantly, learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment