Thursday, September 24, 2009

Introductory Statement

Hello, my name is Casey Schwarze, I am from Clarkston Michigan, if you don't know where that is then it might help to know that it is the home town of DTE Energy Music Theater aka Pine Knob and it is close to the Palace of Auburn Hills. I am currently a senior, and I am hoping to graduate in April with a Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science with an Emphasis in Health Fitness Instruction. I am a group exercise instructor for Grand Valley Campus Recreation as well as a Fitness Technician for the Fitness Wellness Center.
I have plans to move to Colorado with my boyfriend when I graduate. I love being outdoors and in the sun. I have always been a math and science kind of person and history has always gone over my head, I am just not good at it, so I am hoping with this class and these posts that I will learn to look at history through different perspectives as well as center in on my own. I am also horrible at grammar so I am sorry for any errors that might be present in this post. I hope to sharpen my writing and grammar skills as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment