Friday, September 25, 2009

Introductory Statement

Hello my name is Kristi Thompson and I am from Walled Lake, a small town on the east side of the state that is about 45 minutes northwest of Detroit. I graduated from Walled Lake Northern High School, one of the many walled lake high schools and I am currently a junior majoring in English with a minor in history. When I graduate I hope to become a middle school teacher, preferably teaching the sixth grade. I enjoy spending most of my free time hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy watching old classic movies, and as a true English major, I love to read.
I have always been interested in history, but British history has always been my focus because it always seemed to be the most interesting. I have never really had an interest in learning about world history and I have never taken any classes on the subject before so I am hoping to gain a better overall knowledge of world history. For the most part I hope that this class and this blog will allow me to broaden the scope of my general history interest and world history knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment