Thursday, September 24, 2009

Introductory Statement

My name is Eric Bassett and I am from Big Rapids, a little city about 45 minutes north of here. I'm a freshmen but already have 30 credits from doing dual-enrollment at FSU. I'm majoring in business and plan on minoring or double majoring in political science. After obtaining my degree here I plan going to law school. I like hanging out with friends, watching movies, listening to music and reading. In the fall I like hunting and fishing, all year round.
I have always found history class interesting but its not my favorite subject. I hope to learn many new things, as dorky as that sounds, I think knowledge is power. I hope that doing this blog will help me stop procrastinating so much. Also, I hope to improve my writing skills here.

No comments:

Post a Comment